What are apprenticeships?
Find out what students think they know about apprenticeships. It is worth taking time to challenge your assumptions and then deciding whether an apprenticeship could be a valuable first step in your career. Some questions you could ask:
- What kinds of jobs do apprenticeships lead to?
- Do apprentices get paid?
- Do apprentices gain qualifications?
- Are there different types and levels of apprenticeships?
Apprenticeship opportunity in the role of Customer Service Advisor in Leeds which is now open for applications here at HSBC.
Please see link to application below: https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en-GB&job=0000AMOU
This programme will begin in October 2018.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor you'll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them. Our customers call us for all sorts of reasons and tell us they want their requests dealing with speed, certainty and empathy, so these are key skills we look for. It could be anything from helping them pay everyday bills to saving for something special. Taking a genuine interest by building rapport and asking open questions is what our customers look for.
This is a full time role. Banking and Contact Centre experience are not essential. What we're really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers. Everything else we can teach you!
An Apprenticeship with HSBC
- You will work towards and complete a nationally recognised vocational qualification in Providing Financial Service (equivalent to NVQ Level 3)
- You will achieve a Certificate in Retail Banking Conduct of Business (CertRBCB)
- You will gain satisfaction and self-confidence from knowing your capabilities have been successful assessed against an established national framework
- The professional qualifications behind the Apprenticeship Programme and the experience through the Customer Services role will provide you with a great opportunity to progress your career with us and explore development opportunities that are available to you.
Due to the nature of our Apprenticeship we will only accept applications from candidates who do not have a finance related qualification above level 3 and/or have not completed a level 3 apprenticeship in financial services.
To find out more about this opportunity and our eligibility criteria please visit the link below:
Should you have any questions you can also contact us on 0207 832 8300.