Next year we will be running our yearly theatre tour trip to London. This trip is becoming very popular with our students. It is open to years 7, 8, 9 and 10. The tour will take place on 4th- 6th October 2017 and the price will include the following:
All meals from evening meal on day of departure to lunch on day of return. This includes one meal at the Planet Hollywood, London.
Top ticket for 2 top West End theatre productions to be decided following discussions with students.
Trip to the London Dungeons.
Tour of the ‘Harry Potter Experience’.
Backstage tour of National Theatre.
2 nights’ accommodation at the Premier Inn Sunbury Kempton Park.
The provisional cost for all of the above is £305. As places are limited to 40, in the event of this trip being oversubscribed, applications will be considered carefully. Priority will be given to students who have not been on the trip previously. Places will be allocated to students after the closing date for deposits in the following order:
- Any girls or boys in year 10 and 12 currently studying Performing Arts, Drama, Dance or Music (priority will be given in that order).
- Year 9 girls or boys interested in studying Performing Arts, Drama, Dance or Music in year 10 with consistent attitude to learning grades 1/2.
- Any girls or boys in years 8, 9 or 10 with a strong interest in the Performing Arts who participate in extracurricular Performing Arts activities.
- Any other girls or boys in years 8, 9 or 10 with positive records of behaviour in school.
- Year 7 students who have participated in extracurricular Performing Arts activities.
If you would like your son / daughter to be considered for this trip, please complete the form below. A first deposit of £85.00 is also required to secure a place and must be in an envelope labeled with ‘London Theatre Tour 2017’. Payments can be made on any school day at morning break in student services at Ignis or at student services at Ardor. All cheques should be made payable to St. Bede’s & Joseph’s Catholic College and will not be cashed until places have been allocated. Please note that payments should not be given to your child’s form teacher.
Please ensure £85 deposits are brought to school before Friday 27th January 2017. Further payments for the remaining costs will be requested throughout the following two terms with final payment required before Friday 7th July 2017. Students will be informed via letter if they have been successful of gaining a place before Friday 10th February 2017. Please click here for downloadable letter and reply slip.
(Head of Drama)