We will do this by-
- Encouraging pupils to understand the ever-changing world we live in through use of materials, techniques and tools
- Develop children's creative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Explore and develop students' practical skills- Design technology, Textiles and Food
- Teach students about sustainability, the climate and explore cultures
- Teach students about healthy eating sections of the PSHE statutory requirements
This will develop our students so that they are 21st century citizens and make sure they are ready for the real world. They will become confident young people with a skill set ready for the modern world.
Click each year group below to find out a little more information.